Watching the videos or movies which are stored on your PC is very interesting. You must use a good media player to enhance the experience of watching videos on your PC. MX Player is an amazing media player which you can use.
There are many features which MX Player has to offer on your PC. Some of the features are listed below:
- MX Player supports high as well as low-quality files.
- You can download the subtitles of the video you are watching from the internet. You can also sync them with the video.
- You can adjust the volumes, brightness, etc. The user interface of the MX Player is very simple and unique.
- The Kids Lock can be used to prevent children from touching random options on the screen while watching a video.
- It also supports 4K videos.
- MX Player supports a large variety of video formats.
MX Player works perfectly on the smartphones but, the official version of MX Player for PC is not yet launched. Hence, you will have to use an Android emulator on your PC to use MX Player on it. Must Check: Download and Install MX Player for Firestick
- Windows 7/8/10 (32Bit/64Bit) or higher.
- ARM v5TE and higher.
- MIPS32 rev.2 or higher.
- Intel x86 or higher.
- MX Player Custom Codec Files
These are some of the basic requirements which should be met by your PC before you install MX Player on it. So let’s understand the steps you need to execute.
Downloading And Installing MX Player on PC Windows Computer
- Step 1: As we mentioned before, you will need an Android emulator. Here, we are going to use Bluestacks Android emulator. Hence, you need to install an Android emulator on your PC before you go to the next step.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed the Android emulator on your PC, launch it.
- Step 3: Now, you will notice a search box where you just have to type MX Player into it and hit Enter.
- Step 4: Now, click on the MX Player icon from the search list to install it from the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: When the page of Google Play Store opens, click on the ‘Install’ option to initiate the downloading process.
- Step 6: Once MX Player is downloaded and installed successfully, you will see an icon created on the home page of Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Step 7: To launch this media player on your PC, double click on this icon on Bluestacks Android emulator. Once launched, you can start using it as you use it on your smartphone.
This is one method to install MX Player on your PC. There is one more method using which you can install MX Player on your PC.
- Even here, you will have to install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Once the Android emulator is successfully installed, download the APK of MX Player on your PC from its official website.
- Then, navigate to the location where you had downloaded the APK of the media player. And then, right-click on the file and select ‘Open with’ from the drop-down box. Now, select Bluestacks from the context menu. If you don’t find Bluestacks as an option, go to choose another app. Still, if you don’t find Bluestacks, click on ‘More apps’ and, go to ‘Look for another app on this PC.’
- Once you find the Bluestacks option, click on it to initiate the installation. When MX Player gets installed, you will notice an icon created on the home page of Bluestacks Android emulator.
- To launch the media player on your PC, double-click on this icon. You can now use all the features provided by MX Player on your PC.
Using either of the methods mentioned above, you will be able to download and install MX Player on your PC. If you get stuck at any of the steps mentioned above then, please let us know in the comments section below.