If you are searching for MX Player for PC then you are on the correct post. I am going to tell you how to get MX Player on your laptop or PC in a simple way. Now, the fact is there is no official MX Player PC version released yet. But it does not mean you can’t download MX Player for PC. Here’s how you can get any Android app on your PC with the help of an Emulator. This is a 100% working and legit process to get this popular media player.
All About MX Player for PC
Mx Player is an all-in-one video player app for your phone or any mobile device. In fact, this is one of the best among all the video players. It has various formats of videos, several video file types, and much more to enjoy. According to user experience, it is one of the best media player applications in India. With tons of features, the app is now everyone’s favorite.
As I mentioned already, there is no official PC version of this app that people can download directly on their PC. However, if you download the Bluestakcs Emulator from the download button below, you can download MX Player for PC.
Features of MX Player:
Before you download the MX Player APK on your PC/Laptop, you must know why you should get MX Player as your primary media player. There are lots of features that MX Player has to offer on your PC. Some of the features are listed below:
- The most interesting feature this app has is the security feature. MX Player has a kid lock feature. You can lock your screen and start your video from where you stopped.
- Another feature that the premium version has is no ads feature. You can enjoy ad-free videos and movies in MX Player Pro APK.
- It supports all popular file formats. irrespective of video formats, it can play any video or advanced media files on your device.
- Subtitle gesture is another feature to mention. You can download and add any subtitle for any video from the internet.
Download MX Player for PC
MX Player works perfectly on smartphones, especially on Android devices. But, the official version of MX Player for PC is not yet launched. Hence, you will have to use an Android emulator on your PC to use MX Player on it. Unlike the mobile version, you cannot download the player directly on PC. You can check out the step-by-step guide on how to get MX Player on PC here in this post. Must Check: Download and Install MX Player for Firestick
Some prerequisites to get MX Player on PC device
- Windows 7/8/10 (32Bit/64Bit) or higher.
- ARM v5TE and higher.
- MIPS32 rev.2 or higher.
- Intel x86 or higher.
- MX Player AIO ZIP Codec files
These are some of the basic requirements which should be met by your PC before you install MX Player on it. So let’s understand the steps you need to execute.
Downloading And Installing MX Player App on PC Windows Computer
As said that there’s no official PC version yet, to get the player on your PC, you need to install an emulator. Here’s the step-by-step process on how to install an emulator.
- Step 1: As we mentioned before, you will need an Android emulator. Here, we are going to use Bluestacks Android emulator. Hence, you need to install an Android emulator on your PC before you go to the next step.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed the Android emulator on your PC, launch it.
- Step 3: Now, you will notice a search box where you just have to type MX Player into it and hit Enter.
- Step 4: Now, click on the MX Player icon from the search list to install it from the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: When the page of Google Play Store opens, click on the ‘Install’ option to initiate the downloading process.
- Step 6: Once MX Player is downloaded and installed successfully, you will see an icon created on the home page of Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Step 7: To launch this media player on your PC, double click on this icon on Bluestacks Android emulator. Once launched, you can start using it as you use it on your smartphone.
This is one method to install MX Player on your PC. There is one more method using which you can install MX Player on your PC.
- Even here, you will have to install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Once the Android emulator is successfully installed, download the APK of MX Player on your PC from its official website.
- Then, navigate to the location where you had downloaded the APK of the media player. And then, right-click on the file and select ‘Open with’ from the drop-down box. Now, select Bluestacks from the context menu. If you don’t find Bluestacks as an option, go to choose another app. Still, if you don’t find Bluestacks, click on ‘More apps’ and, go to ‘Look for another app on this PC.’
- Once you find the Bluestacks option, click on it to initiate the installation. When MX Player gets installed, you will notice an icon created on the home page of the Bluestacks Android emulator.
- To launch the media player on your PC, double-click on this icon. You can now use all the features provided by MX Player on your PC.
No, there is no official PC version for MX Player. However, with an Android Emulator (preferably Bluestakcs) one can run MX Player on PC.
Yes, it is 100% legit. You can download and run any Android app on a PC through an emulator. You can download the Bluestacks Emulator and install MX Player easily.
You can directly download the Bluestacks emulator from this page and install it on your PC. Once it is installed completely, go to the search bar. Search MX Player APK and install it on your emulator.
Using either of the methods mentioned above, you will be able to download and install MX Player on your PC. If you get stuck at any of the above-mentioned steps then, please let us know in the comments section below.