Download MX Player for your Firestick device to enhance user experience. The MX Player for Firestick is the best combination of multimedia entertainment today. Not to mention that even Netflix is using MX Player to play their premium videos. So the question now is whether you can have MX Player installed on your Firestick device.
Firestick has a built-in media player. But it can only support a few video formats and certain low compressed video files. So if you ever encounter a high compression video file such as MKV formats, you will have a hard time watching it properly.
For those of you who have no idea, an MKV file can cause stutters on video playbacks. So if you have a less powerful media player, you will not enjoy it. But that can be fixed when you install MX Player for Firestick.
How to Install MX Player for Firestick
This is just a short trivia. Did you know that Fire OS running the Amazon Firestick is an Android operating system? That’s right. That means you can always install some Android apps on Firestick.But Amazon created Fire OS with a slightly different setup making use of codec. So installing an Android app such as MX Player for Firestick will have some prerequisites to do.
- Boot up your Amazon Firestick onto your Smart TV.
- Once in, go to the “Settings” panel on the “Home” screen.
- Inside the “Settings” menu, find the “My Fire TV” option.
- Now, under the “My Fire TV” panel, go to the “Developer Options.”
- Under it, click on the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option and enable it.
- That’s it. You may now go back to the “Home” screen.
Installation of MX Player for Firestick
- On the Firestick Home screen, find the “Downloader” app.
- If you still do not have the “Downloader” app install on your device, download it from Amazon App Store using the “Search” button next to the “Home” button on the top left corner of the interface.
- Now, once you have the “Downloader” app installed, open it.
- On Downloader app home screen, there will be a blank URL field. Type this link: https://bit.ly/MXPlayer11047
- Please make sure to check the exact spelling as shown above. No spaces and exact characters only.
- Once you are certain, you may now click on the “Go” button below to start the download.
- Wait for a few minutes or seconds depending on your internet speed. MX Player has a relatively small APK file size so to download MX Player should not take long.
- Once the download finishes, it will automatically launch and ask if you really want to install the app.
- Click on the “Next” button and then the “Install” button to initiate the installation.
- When the installation finishes, do not click on the “Open” button yet. Instead, click on the “Done” button.
- You should immediately be directed back to the Downloader app page. It will ask you what to do with the MX Player APK file that you downloaded. Click on the “Delete” button and confirm. You have no use for the APK file now that you have the MX Player already installed on your Firestick device.
- That’s it. You can now use MX Player for Firestick for all your media purposes and intentions.
To download MX Player is the next best thing even on Windows device. They work together seamlessly and effectively. This combination can enhance your viewing pleasure with the addition of being able to play highly compressed video files.
So what do you think about trying to download MX Player for Firestick? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below. We will try to answer all your queries as soon as possible.
Also, if you have any questions and suggestion, please feel free to leave a message down at the comment section. We will be monitoring reader’s activities every now and then.